Hi, great that you are interested in the Alpha Course.
The Alpha course is an introductory course on Christian faith that gives you the opportunity to explore faith & wrestle with the big questions of life.
Klikk her for informasjon på norsk
You can join in 2 ways: Digitally (20.00-21.00) or come to our group meeting to have dinner (19.00) first, followed by the group session together (20.00-21.00). The course is on Tuesday evening, first night on the 23rd of March, the whole course takes 10 weeks.
Check this short video to get an impression of what an evening looks like.
At 20.00 we start with a short introduction, followed by a video on the topic of the evening. After the video we break up into groups to discuss the topic.
Whether you are an atheist, a believer or a seeker, whether Norwegian or international: all students are welcome and there is room for every opinion and point of view. Below you find an overview of the dates and topics of the course.
You can use this link to sign up. Depending on how you want to join, you will receive a Zoom-link or home address to join our course-nights.
- Tuesday 23.3: Life – Is there more to life than this?
- Tuesday 30.3: Jesus – Who is Jesus?
- Tuesday 06.4: The cross – Why did Jesus die?
- Tuesday 13.4: Faith – How can I have faith?
- Tuesday 20.4: Prayer – Why and how do i pray?
- Tuesday 27.4: The bible – Why and how should I read the Bible?
- Friday 30.4: Spirit – Who is the Holy Spirit and what does He do?
- Saturday 01.5: Fullness of Spirit – How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- Saturday 01.5: New life – How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
- Sunday 02.5: Evil – How can I resist evil?
- Tuesday 04.5: Tell others – Why and how should I tell others?
- Tuesday 11.5: Healing – Does God heal today?
- Tuesday 18.5: Church – What about the church?
As you can see a weekend is also part of the course, depending on COVID-regulations that will be in-house or digitally. There are no costs to join the Alpha-course. Those who join for dinner of the weekend will be asked a voluntary contribution.
We are looking forward to meet you! Don't hesitate to contact us by mail (email@example.com) or social media if you have any questions.